How we grew with Duke Cannon
Duke Cannon is a grooming supply company that proposes to make “superior-quality grooming goods that meet the high standards of hard-working men.” When Duke Cannon first reached out to Sherpack, they had just one pallet of product. These few boxes of soap formed a partnership that has evolved with the vision and aspirations of both companies.
Sherpack began with a simple goal that has grown into a model of business: to create a stress-free fulfillment process that would allow Duke to focus on building other areas. We took that relationship one step at a time. Instead of encouraging subscription to a list of unneeded services, we provided solutions based on their needs. Many services and systems we now provide to other clients were developed as a result.
With Sherpack, Duke Cannon has gone from one pallet of product, to thousand’s of pallets with over a hundred SKUs. They’ve gone from fulfilling ten orders a week, to up to thousands of orders per day. Alongside their success, we’ve developed new ways of doing business. We couldn’t be more proud of this partnership: just one example of how a tailor-made fulfillment process can make a difference for everyone involved.
- Tailored our services to their needs – one service at a time.
- 1 pallet of product needed to be moved.
- To grow the rest of their business.
- Used Amazon, Shopify, direct orders.
- Migrated to Sherpack’s WMS.
- Duke Cannon went from 1 pallet to 1,000 pallets.
- Duke Cannon went 1-10 orders per week to 500-1,000 per day.
- Peace of mind.
- Room to grow the rest of their business.